Review & Installation Without CD
Samsung SCX-3405W Software & Driver Downloads – Samsung SCX3405W Box-shaped as well as offered in a selection of white or grey, the SCX3405W has dimensions of 389 x 274 x 249 (W x D x H) as well as tips the scales at 6.7 kg. Adopting the typical arrangement of the flatbed scanner placed in addition to the printer, this device does not try to disguise its capability, yet you do get rounded corners and ribbed side panels. Both the paper input (150-sheet capacity), as well as outcome trays, lie on the front of the unit. Extendable flaps for these attributes do contribute to the dimensions of the multifunction unit, yet they do guarantee you ought to not require to rush around as records are ejected from the printer.
Likewise situated on the front of the unit is a control panel. This metal silver panel can be flipped out at an angle of 45 degrees to make it much easier to access the minimal controls and also check out the small LCD home window that will show the existing number of copies that have been asked for. Buttons are available for Eco mode, WPS connectivity, check, ID Duplicate for when you require to duplicate both sides of an ID card plus Power, Quit and also Beginning. Status and toner LEDs supply appropriate feedback indicators.
“samsungdriverprinters” Provides Link Software and Product Drivers for the Samsung SCX-3405W from all available drivers on this page for the latest version. We provide all drivers for Samsung Printer products, select the appropriate driver for your computer.
Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 8.1(64-bit), Windows 8.1(32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP, 2003, 2008, 2000, 2012.
MacOS 10.13, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8
Samsung SCX-3405W Drivers and Software Downloads
|SCX-3400 Series Scan Driver
|Samsung SCX-3400 Series Print Driver||24.9 MB||Download|
|Samsung SCX-3400 Series Print Driver(No Installer)||20.6 MB||Download|
|Samsung Easy Wireless Setup
How to Install Drivers and Software for Samsung SCX-3405W :
Manual Installation Guide of Samsung SCX-3405W Driver
For your printer to run correctly, you need to set the driver for your printer first. Please follow the steps below to run the printer on a Microsoft Windows computer.
- After the download is complete, you will start installing the Samsung SCX-3405W on your computer. Please open your download folder. After you find the file, click on it to open. Tips & Warnings The driver file name usually ends with .exe.
- You can double-click on the record or right-click on it then select “Run as Administrator.” Wait a few moments when the Samsung SCX-3405W driver file is being extracted.
- Here the installation process starts, please follow the installation instructions on your computer screen. Follow all the directions on your computer screen to run the printer correctly on your computer.
- If the installation is complete, please run your printer.
Samsung SCX-3405W Manual Uninstall
Please follow the steps below to remove the Samsung SCX-3405W driver on your computer.
- Please click the Start menu in the bottom corner of your computer.
- Find the Control Panel menu or look for the icon that shows it. You can also type “control panel” in the available search bar. Find the “Program” menu and select “Delete Installation and Application.”
- A list of applications installed on your computer will appear. Look for the Samsung ML-2010R driver. You can also type the name of the user in the available search bar.
- Double-click on the Samsung SCX-3405W and select the “Uninstall / Change” option. Further instructions will appear on the screen for you to follow correctly.
How to Install Drivers Samsung SCX-3405W for Mac:
Instructions for Installing Samsung SCX-3405W Driver on Mac
Get sure you already have the driver file; you can download it on Samsung.com or this site. Next, please open the download folder to start the installation on Mac.
- You can find a folder containing files in your device settings.
- Double-click on the downloaded driver file. Install files on Disk Image.
- Double-click on the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click on the driver package. The installation process will start automatically once you have finished clicking the file.